[bct] Teamtalk More interest

  • From: "Don Ball" <dball10@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "BCT" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 08:09:49 -0500

I will set up the bct room again although it seems to be on a timer or
activity check or something because it timed out on me.
I hoped you all would be dying to talk to each other but people seem mostly
interested in skype. But I will try again. The software is easy to install
and set up and you will be on air in minutes. From what conversations I have
heard the service must be duplex because it sounds like a telephone
Go to www.bearware.dk and download and install the teamtalk application. Go
back to the site and select the Texas server link and press enter on it.
in the software window you will find a tree view.
select blind cool tech and press ctrl+j to join the channel or room.
. in the password field type in bct and tab to ok button.
I will set up the room again to day but if it is not there you can  create
your own with f 7. Lets try to take off with this. My problem is that I will
be out a lot to day but the room should be there. If this works out we can
create our own server, but We shouldn't do the work if there is no interest.