[bct] Re: Teamtalk

  • From: Farhan Khan <Farhan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Monica Willyard <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 20:35:53 -0500

Hi, actually teamtalk, at least the server I visit most, has the user creates
channel option, this means, that you and all your peoples could create a
channel with a password, and it would be like that till you left, then it would
go away.
When you needed it again, all you'd have to do is recreate it, or if you talked
to people, you could probably get a static channel.
ON 5/16/2006 at 20:34 Monica Willyard said

Visit my blog at: http://plumlipstick.livejournal.com