[bct] Re: Teamtalk

  • From: Farhan Khan <Farhan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Chris Gilland <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 06:59:39 -0500

HI, I tired oops. that was ment to be tried, see i'm tired, anyway.
speakfreely a couple years ago, the version number hasn't changed sinse I tried
The voice quality is really. really. really bad, it uses a low form of gsm by
default, almost like sellphones, I heard the review on main menu, on acb radio,
and they really over did it  with how cool it was.
The only thing speakfreely is good for is cross platform communications, to
linux and windows, but other then that don't bother. YOu are better off using
skype, gizmo, ventrilo, or Teamtalk.
ON 5/16/2006 at 6:56 Chris Gilland said
Hello there.  What exactly does the sound scheme actually enable?  On a
different note: has anybody ever tried the program speak freely?  I have
been dying to try it but in mine sure if it is going to be worth the effort
to install.  If someone could give me a thumbs up one way or another I would
greatly and sincerely appreciate it.  Thank you again for any help.