[bct] Re: Teamtalk

  • From: "Maria L" <raynbo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 05:00:57 -0500

The sound scheme just makes it easier for you to tell when people join and leave a room and when you're keying up or not. There are other sounds for the text chat part of the window and to let you know that you've been disconnected as well.
Maria

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Gilland" <cknc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>