[bct] Re: Teamtalk

  • From: "Chris Gilland" <cknc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 03:58:02 -0700

Hello there. What exactly does the sound scheme actually enable? On a different note: has anybody ever tried the program speak freely? I have been dying to try it but in mine sure if it is going to be worth the effort to install. If someone could give me a thumbs up one way or another I would greatly and sincerely appreciate it. Thank you again for any help.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Maria L" <raynbo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>