[bct] Re: Teamtalk

  • From: Farhan Khan <Farhan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Chris Gilland <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 06:00:34 -0500

i, ventrilo, is sort of dead, even though they changed lots of stuff, back two
yearsago, or was it last year, I don't remember now.
They made this limit of only eight people on a server for a downloaded binary.
Basicly, if you downloaded ventrilo from http://ventrilo.com you could only
have eight people on at any given time, and only have ventrilo on port 3784.
If you wanted the eight person limit to not be there anymore you'd have to buy
a ventrilo server from a seller of those things.  They have a list of
authorized ventrilo server hosts on the ventrilo website.
ON 5/17/2006 at 5:58 Chris Gilland said
What ever happened to good oal Ventrillo?

Chris.