[bct] Re: Teamtalk

  • From: "Maria L" <raynbo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 20:56:17 -0500

Hi Monica.
You can create private channels on a public server with a password that only the people you want in the channel can have. Also, there is an admin utility but I've never tried it with a self-hosted server.
You are right though, in that Skype seems to be easier for having small one-on-one conversations.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Monica Willyard" <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>