[bct] Re: Team Talk Looks useful

  • From: "Don Ball" <dball10@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 22:36:28 -0500

do you have a broad band connection?
----- Original Message -----
From: "Ray Foret Jr." <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, February 24, 2006 8:01 PM
Subject: [bct] Re: Team Talk Looks useful

Except for one nasty little detail.  Every single time I connect using
TeamTalk, voices always break up like crazy.  Even if I re-connect 2 or 3
times, voices break up so badly it's a chore to listen to or participate in
conversations on that thing.  Any suggestions for changes I might consider
making?  You know, it's too bad because there is so much ppotential with
that thing.

Sincerely yours,
The Constantly Barefoot,
Home phone and fax: