[bct] Re: Team Talk Looks useful

  • From: farhan khan <farhan@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: Maria L <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 09:54:21 -0600

yes, you can set your own voice quality, that's what I like about it.
this is an exe file i threw together because people didn't no how to use
teamtalk correctly.
 when you get teamtalk and then this xml replacement installed, your hotkey is
scrole lock, and the main server when you hit f8 is the server in texas.
ON 2/24/2006 at 9:51 Maria L said
Teamtalk lets more than one person speak at a time, and you can either set
it to voice activation or hotkey mode for speaking.  There's a lot of other
features in the software, suchh as the ability to send text to the whole
room or individual people, but as a voice chat program, I think it has a
much better quality than Skype.
HTH, Maria