[bct] Re: Team Talk Looks useful

  • From: farhan khan <farhan@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: Don Ball <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 09:51:26 -0600

ah, i would use the teamtalk server in texas, not the main one, because the
main one, is only ran on a 256 kbps upload connection or 30 kbites up.
ON 2/24/2006 at 9:50 Don Ball said
This service looks easy to set up a password protected room on the team talk
server. Set up the aplation and go to the web and click on the teamtalk
server. Then you can create a password protected channel on there server. It
might make a nice chat room. I was able to install the service and start it.
I was able to go to there website and click on their server and create a
room with in there aplication. This program is accessible and we can use it
to talk.