[bct] Re: Team Talk Looks useful

  • From: "Maria L" <raynbo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 04:07:10 -0600

Teamtalk lets more than one person speak at a time, and you can either set
it to voice activation or hotkey mode for speaking.  There's a lot of other
features in the software, suchh as the ability to send text to the whole
room or individual people, but as a voice chat program, I think it has a
much better quality than Skype.
HTH, Maria