[bct] Re: Team Talk Looks useful

  • From: "Ray Foret Jr." <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 01:58:29 -0600

I take it back.

Sincerely yours,
The Constantly Barefoot,
Ray
Home phone and fax:
(985)853-0139
E-mail:
rforetjr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype Name:
barefootedray
Blog:
www.raysworld.blogs.com
God bless President George W. Bush!
God bless our troops!
and God bless America
----- Original Message -----
From: "Ray Foret Jr." <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, February 25, 2006 1:10 AM
Subject: [bct] Re: Team Talk Looks useful

Found and solved the voice issue with TeamTalks.  It turn out to be my PC's
virtual memory.  I increased it to 4096Mg and all the choppiness appears to
have gone from the self test button.  IF you'd like to give it a go, just
right me off list and advise me of a time you'll be re-creating the bct
room.  I noticed it wasn't there the last time I went in the server.  I'm
guessing that, when a room you create is vacated by everybody, the room goes
empty.  this applies unless you have server administration rights; in which
case, a room can be made permanent.