[bct] Re: Tax Programs question.

  • From: "Mary Emerson" <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 01:43:10 -0800

The online version of tax act is definitely HTML, as I implied in my podcast. You just go from web page to web page and fill in the forms or use the radio buttons, boxes or lists. You have to have a user name and password to get in to the form you're working on, and you save this to use next year so you can retrieve the previous year's information and have it filled in on next year's form; if you e-file, there is a pin number that is used to validate your electronic signature.