[bct] Re: Tax Programs question.

  • From: "jeff" <j1armstrong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 18:26:37 -0600

The tech tax talk is fine, I thought that Intuit had a version of TurboTax which one used online? Do you know? I'll go to their site and look it up. Mary and I each file schedule Cs and then just our joint 1040. TurboTax has done a fine job with these in the past, I'm just sick and tired of paying these people who won't make their software accessible. I wrote them a pointed letter about this subject but they did not respond. The one thing they have is the import from last year's return when you continue to use their program, and this can save a bit of time. If I don't use them this year, I'll have to go from scratch and type everything in again. If so, I'll not go back to them, a point which I made in my letter which was probably deleted without a thought at their end. Thanks.