[bct] Re: Talking heart monitors

  • From: "Don" <donter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 17:51:12 -0500

I know the Heartalker is no longer available; I don't know about the Oregon
model.  Go to E-bay and do a search for talking heart monitor.  There is a
new model available from Australia; I bought one but haven't pulled it out
of the box yet.  It's the only one I know of that is newly available or at
least somewhat recently manufactured.  Good luck; let me know how you make