[bct] Re: Talking dice

  • From: "boomerdad" <boomerdad@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 14:03:28 -0800

Now, where is the sense in that?  No disrespect to APH intended here, but ...
come on!  Even without Braille dots on those six-sided dice you get with board
games for the blind, it's not very difficult to feel the holes in a
run-of-the-mill set of six-siders ... and yet *that's* the talking dice they
use?!?  AAAARGH!!!

Okay, done venting now.