[bct] Talking Timestat

  • From: "Matt Roberts" <blindbiker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 18:31:34 -0500

Has anyone posted a review of the Talking Timestat on the BCT podcast.  If
not, I used my new WS320M digital recorder and created a demo of it.  I'll
upload what I have.
By the way, I figured out a way to set the clock on the recorder.  If you
look at the properties of a file from the recorder on your PC, the modified
date shows the date you recorded it on the recorder.  From there you can
figure out what time and date the recorder has.
If anyone wants the procedure on how to set the clock, I'll provide this.

                              Matt Roberts