[bct] Talking Scale

  • From: "Maria" <malyn87@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 20:58:40 -0500

Hi Mary,
Forgive me for changing the subject line, but since I was just going to reply
about the talking scales, I thought it would be ok.

The talking scales have not improved.  It usually takes me at least two or
three trials before I get a reasonable reading.  Then when I step off, it will
say something like "error, please try again".

Maria