[bct] Re: Talking AGMs

  • From: "Lynnette" <lynnette_tatum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 14:10:19 -0500

Hi Jake,
I know how your roommate feels.  You should hear our Talking MetroCard
machine.  There is absolutely no way I could wear headphones with that
monster.  It is, however, a wonderful device, for those who use it. I
suppose they had to make it as loud as possible to compete with the
overwhelming noise of the trains.
Lynnette