[bct] Re: Talent show performances I could not use

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 20:38:46 -0600

Hope, I agree with you on that.  And as much as I don't think anyone
would have cared, legally this is what I had to do.  There is always a
slim chance that someone would have bothered, and I don't think we want
to hear Larry doing a podcast from jail.  Actually, as I was the one who
put the show together, I don't think I want to go there either.  I am
hoping that when we do this again, people can find some of their own
work or something that we can know is in the public domain.  And, if
people who had to be left out want to come up with something, I would be
happy to put together a mini talent show that showcases their work.

Neal