[bct] Re: Talent show performances I could not use

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 15:45:01 -0600

OK, as exemplified by the message below, it would appear that this
discussion has taken the low road instead of the high road.  We won't
solve the legal dilemma on this list, at least not in the tone of this
message.  So, as moderator of this list, I suggest we take this
discussion off list and move on.  There are a lot of people who have
great talent on this list.  Let's honor them by praising them and not by
bashing the law.  Let's look for ways to give them an opportunity to
express their talent instead of debasing the discussion by bashing the
rights of people who create work that is copyright and who don't happen
to like having their work stolen just because some people on the list
don't like the law.  If you want to hear people do work that is
copyright, perhaps, with Larry's willingness to be a bit free with this,
we will be able to hear them in some forum.  So, let's figure out what
that is instead of trying to assert that law abiding citizens are all
paranoid.  End of topic.