[bct] Re: Talent show performances I could not use

  • From: "J Garcia" <j.garcia235@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2006 13:20:01 -0800

I don't want too beat this to death, but since the goal here appears to be
fear mongering... don't any of you go to sleep because millions of people
die every night in their sleep so make sure this doesn't happen to you. By
the way, lack of sleep can also kill you too. While we're being incredibly
overly cautious to the point of immobility, don't eat anything sold
commercially because of the carcinogens, don't breathe the air outside
because of the contaminants by automobiles and industry, and most
importantly, don't you dare tear the tag off your mattress because this is a
federal offense. In fear of appearing as though I'm violating anyone's legal
right to express themselves I will now end my contribution to this thread
and continue to live my dangerous and irreverent disregard for the law by
simply existing. Nevermind that beer and tobacco are the 2 controlled
substances that kill the most individuals both directly and indirectly,
which our government doesn't seem to hunt down club owners for selling
alcohol/bottled death.

J Garcia