[bct] Re: Talent show performances I could not use

  • From: "Djd" <daredevil221@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 20:16:30 -0600

Yeah, but anyone who can't find a work that's in the public domaine that they
can do, or anyone who doesn't compose their own music but who knows a lot of
different songs will never get to show off what they can do with this policy in
place.
And honestly, I think it would have been better to let those who couldn't be
heard off list that they couldn't instead of telling the world. It's not like
we knew who was doing what anyway unless people shared this info or we were
friends with the person making the performance.

****
If you're tired of hearing the same old songs on the radio, feel free to check
out my internet radio show The Djd Invasion. I play anything from the rock and
pop hits of the past, to the tunes of today, and songs from around the world. I
can be heard on Sundays from 2 to 4 PM eastern at
http://interactive.acbradio.org
http://www.jammin853.com
http://djdrocks2k.wdjm3.com