[bct] Talent show performances I could not use

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bct" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 19:36:30 -0600

Because of copyright reasons, I was not able to use the following
selections.  I apologize to the people who did all the hard work to make
them and get them to me, but I simply could not find out  definitive
answer as to the nature of their copyright.  Actually, in the case of
one song, I new it was definitely still copyrighted.

1.  When I fall in love

2.  Cheek to Cheek

3.  As if we never said goodbye.

4.  Potato Head Blues.

Hopefully, when we have our next talent show, the people who performed
these can find something they can share with us.  There is a lot of
really awesome talent on this list.

Neal Ewers
Ravenswood Productions
Local phone:  608-277-1995