[bct] Re: Talent show either today or tomorrow

  • From: "Mary Emerson" <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 12:09:49 -0800

Thanks very much for the update and we will all be awaiting the fun of
listening! And, to you, a huge and very heart-felt thank you which will be
second-ed and third-ed, and then there will be echoes of Thank You from
everyone who is part of BCT. I am sure you put a lot of work into getting it
together. I plan to download it, keep it, and maybe put it on CD. Wouldn't it
be something if ACB Radio heard it and decided to broadcast it? Then BCT would
be famous! Makes me nervous thinking about it though.

Mary Emerson
E-mail: maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype name: mkemerson
Podcast feed: emerson.libsyn.com/rss