[bct] Talent show either today or tomorrow

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bct" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 11:23:22 -0600

Hi all.  Well, we're getting close.  I'm still waiting for a couple
intros from people.  If I don't have them later today , I think I will
post the show anyway and I guess they will just have to be our mystery
guests.  Actually, we do have one very interesting mystery guest.  He or
she doesn't know they are going to be the mystery, but I think it will
be fun to guess who it is and what they are playing.  It's someone I
think we all know.  Anyway, I just wanted to wet your appetites for the
show.  If I get the intros today, I'll post it today.  Otherwise, look
for it tomorrow.
Neal Ewers
Ravenswood Productions
Local phone:  608-277-1995