[bct] Re: Talent show, and you don't know the half of it

  • From: Pam Quinn <quinn.family@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2006 19:19:56 -0600

Yes, I know that people studying to be teachers of the visually
impaired have actually been given assignments in which they are to
lurk on our lists in hopes of gaining insight to how we think, issues
that we discuss, etc. I feel kind of funny about that. But I'd like to
think that in the case of the blindcooltech podcasts, sighted folks
have just run across them and found them to be darned good listening
material, and are learning in the process.

But that is really great, the feedback you're getting from such
unexpected places. And a music publisher? Well now who knows, somebody
might end up making it big, and all because of the talent show.