[bct] Re: Talent show, and you don't know the half of it

  • From: "M. Dimitt" <jamdim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 17:35:31 -0700

I think it's great the sighted people are listening to the BTC podcast! I think
the podcasts may help us all communicate a lot better, simply that at times
visually impaired people might assume one thing, and sighted people might
assume another. If we can all work together to work, live and play in harmony,
the better. So I think the podcast is becoming an excellent tool for all
Sincerely, Jamie D.