[bct] Talent show, and you don't know the half of it

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bct" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 15:29:20 -0600

I have gotten 8 phone calls and 6 email messages about the talent show
this morning from people who I would have never thought had known about
the BCT podcasts.  None of them are blind.  They range from college
professors, Hospice workers, One university president, a web developer,
and yes, perish the thought, a music publisher.  I think what is being
done on this list is getting further out there than we may know.  And
some of these people have been downloading podcast from this group for a
number of months.  I think we probably do more to bring the lives of
those of us who are blind into the homes of people who are not than we
have even imagined.  It's a very nice feeling.

Neal