[bct] Re: Talent show and Tassie Devil recordings

  • From: "Robert Peterson" <robbiemp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 16:09:35 +1100

 Congratulations to all those that performed on the show.
It only goes to show how many talented people subscribe to this list.
The mystery guest performer certainly does sound like Jake playing the bongos
with his plastic water bowls.
Changing the subject slightly,
 I am a little worried about Nadia and her proposed recording of a Tasmanian
Devil.
Being Nadia's partner and having been born in Tasmania, I only hope that she is
not planning to record yours truly singing in the shower or something just
as horrific.
Now, that could scare any small children  and has the potential that would
probably ruin any Australian / United States friendly relationships. smile.

Robbie M. Peterson
Consultant Analyst and Design Engineer
Information Technology Project Consultants.
Email:
robbiemp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Phone: 03 93888586
Mobile: 0414 817366