[bct] Talent show

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bct" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 09:31:55 -0600

Has everyone who is going to be in the BCT talent show sent me their
star performance?  I can certainly wait longer, but we didn't have any
deadline so I'm not sure if others are going to submit things.  So far,
there have been a few brave people, but not very many.  It would be nice
to have more.  Aside from making the guessing harder, it's always nice
to hear the talents of others.  Remember, what you may not think of as a
talent, others may be totally moved by.  So come on, send in your
submissions to my ftp site listed below.

By the way, you cannot download things from the incoming directory.
This is my protection against hackers who use ftp sites as a means to
store their own material and then download it when they wish.  Some
sites I know of have been so deluged with junk that they have either
gone to password protection or taken the site down.  No, I promise I
won't do a visual verification.  I'd have to drink far too much scotch
to be able to see it.