[bct] Re: Talent Show: Stand up and Wear your Medals!

  • From: "Maria R." <malyn87@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 22:16:24 -0500

Hi Kai,

Lynne and I would both love to have transcripts.  of your poem.  You can
email it to me at malyn87@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, and Lynnette's to
superlynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  We were amazed at the production, but as you said
in your message, had a little trouble with some of the words; and we want to
know each and every line.

Maria R.