[bct] Re: Talent Show: Stand up and Wear your Medals!

  • From: Megan Kelly <mek55@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2006 21:27:15 -0500

Hi Kai,
Could you send me a transcript, too? I'd really like to read that wonderful poem.
Thanks, Megan

At 06:48 PM 3/3/2006, you wrote:

Greetings Mary.

Merithryn is completely fictitious. There have been hundreds of
civilizations who have undergone a similar fate, but Merithryn, unless
it's a place I never heard of, is completely my own creation.
I'll be sending the transcript to your email right after this message.