[bct] Re: Talent Show: Stand up and Wear your Medals!

  • From: "Jamie Pauls" <jamiepauls@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 16:56:48 -0600

You know what would be cool? I've always wanted to hear someone do this. How
about a sound collage? Everything from ocean sounds to someone in Starbucks.
The sounds wouldn't have to be related. They could even be deliberately out
of place. Sort of a sensory overload experience. You're the man, Kai. Bring
it on!