[bct] Talent Show: Stand up and Wear your Medals!

  • From: "Kai" <kaixiong@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 09:06:41 -0800

Greetings all, and especially talent show performers.

I'm presently listening to the talent show, and it's really amazing!
It's been said before, but I'll say it yet again: Who knew so much
talent was on the list!

I'll pitch in more commentary after I finish listening.
I'm certainly happy to be able to listen to the results, especially
since I had to scurry to put mine together in one day! That was hard!
But now that it's all done, I can just relax and listen... Oooh! Ooh ooh
Hope!!! Your entry's just playing, and it's very very pretty!

Kai