[bct] Re: Talent Show

  • From: "Rob F" <theroost1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2006 15:01:11 -0800

May I add my grateful thanks to everyone who had a part in the talent
show.  It really is a treasure to have.  As one with little musical
ability but a lot of appreciation, I'm delighted that we have a chance
to get to know all of you in this special way.
Rob Fairclough
Maria R wrote:
Hello Blind Cool Techers,
First and foremost we would like to thank Mary for conceiving the idea
of the talent show.  You have been the impetus for many a cool idea.
also, your
submission was lovely.
Next, we would like to thank Neal for all the effort he put into getting
the show ready for prime time.  Good job!
It was our privilege and pleasure to have participated along with so
many talented individuals.  It was a truly unique experience.   We knew
that there
were many artistic personalities among us, and it is really nice to be
able to put a voice to the individual emails and names on the list.
It certainly looks like this will be one of the most commented on
podcasts of the season.
Kudos to all,
Lynnette and Maria R.
visit our website at: