[bct] Re: Talent Show

  • From: "Margo and elmo" <margo.downey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2006 10:19:49 -0500

I finally got a chance to listen to the talent show podcast last evening and,
oh, my, what wonderful music, poetry, and so much effort put into it by Neil
and the gifted and talented people who submitted items to it.  Thank you so
much!  It was truly wonderful!  I have saved the podcast and will cherish it.

Margoa and Elmo