[bct] Talent Show

  • From: "Maria R." <malyn87@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 23:12:55 -0500

Hello Blind Cool Techers,

First and foremost we would like to thank Mary for conceiving the idea of the
talent show.  You have been the impetus for many a cool idea.  also, your
submission was lovely.

Next, we would like to thank Neal for all the effort he put into getting the
show ready for prime time.  Good job!

It was our privilege and pleasure to have participated along with so many
talented individuals.  It was a truly unique experience.   We knew that there
were many artistic personalities among us, and it is really nice to be able to
put a voice to the individual emails and names on the list.
It certainly looks like this will be one of the most commented on podcasts of
the season.

Kudos to all,
Lynnette and Maria R.

visit our website at: