[bct] Re: Tagging MP3's

  • From: Samuel Joehl <sjoehl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 12:08:34 -0800 (PST)

Not only did I have the problem you described, but after filling in the fields,
the "save to file" button was greyed out, and I couldn't tab to it.  The only
way I could close the dialog was to click another tab in the properties dialog
and click OK.  It took a VERY long time for the properties window to finally
cloe.  I wouldn't call this very easy to use.  What am I doing wrong?

LARRY SKUTCHAN <lskutchan@xxxxxxx> wrote:
You really just have to get used to the way it works. It was confusing
for me at first, too, because the screen reader does not read the ifeld
names, but it is pretty easy to use once you get used to it.

>>> sjoehl@xxxxxxxxx Monday, November 14, 2005 11:50:50 AM >>>
Thanks for the suggestion, but from my understanding, you have to pay
in order to record MP3 files with Wavepad. Regardless, I don't want to
download a sound editor just to tag my MP3s. As Larry and possibly
other blind people have used the software from softpointer.com, I would
like to know how they made it accessible, as I have had problems getting
it to work.

Sam

Stephen Guerra wrote:
Hello to all--

For editing purposes, I use a program called Wavepad, its free, but you
can pay for it like I did.
Once you save the program file in mp3 format, in the file menu you have
the option of creating ID3 tags, and with my use of www.libsyn.com as an
upload service for creating feeds to my show, I have access to saving my
files and creating ID3 tags which turn in to my show notes.