[bct] Re: Tagging MP3's

  • From: Samuel Joehl <sjoehl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 08:50:50 -0800 (PST)

Thanks for the suggestion, but from my understanding, you have to pay in order
to record MP3 files with Wavepad.  Regardless, I don't want to download a sound
editor just to tag my MP3s.  As Larry and possibly other blind people have used
the software from softpointer.com, I would like to know how they made it
accessible, as I have had problems getting it to work.

Stephen Guerra <sguerra@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello to all--
For editing purposes, I use a program called Wavepad, its free, but you can pay
for it like I did.
Once you save the program file in mp3 format, in the file menu you have the
option of creating ID3 tags, and with my use of www.libsyn.com as an upload
service for creating feeds to my show, I have access to saving my files and
creating ID3 tags which turn in to my show notes.