[bct] TV Interview

  • From: Grant Hardy <granthardy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 16:44:11 -0700

First, I just wanted to say that I, too, found Larry's TV interview,
especially the "behind-the-scene coverage" very interesting.  You
mentioned that you recorded another behind-the-scene file of your
second TV interview, and I don't know how many people would be
interested in hearing it, but I definitely would!  It's always so
interesting to meet the crew and hear all the sounds from the studio.
If you don't want to incorporate this into your Podcast, could you,
perhaps, send those interested (i.e. to the list) a link where we can
download it from your website?  Thanks!