[bct] Re: TADIDEMO

  • From: "Lynnette" <superlynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 12:21:38 -0500

Hi Dana,
I tried not to have that come through, but I guess it did.  I'm having my usual
problems with sending and will have to go to my job to do so.  I'll try it
again here but I don't hold out much hope.

Sorry about that.  I tried not to say it was up there but I guess I'm on your
schedule.  <grin>
Thanks in advance,