[bct] Re: TADI Unused Sample on Unbelievable Sale

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 08:45:39 -0600

Hmmm! Megan, so you're the second person I have heard say that.  I
wonder about their quality control.  It is a lot to ask for such a low
price.  That makes me wonder how reliable they are.  I suspect that if
you get one that works, it will work for a long time.  It would appear,
however, that there might be some lemons out there.  Thanks for bringing
this to our attention.  One question in case I decide to purchase one.
Did you have trouble using the very small keys?  I don't imagine it is
something you can easily take notes on and it sounded, in the great
podcast on this, that even finding specific keys can prove difficult.
Any comments would be appreciated.