[bct] Re: TADI Unused Sample on Unbelievable Sale

  • From: Megan Kelly <mek55@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 22:15:56 -0500

I had one of these as well, but decided to return it because it crashed frequently and didn't hold a charge.

At 05:40 PM 1/12/2006, you wrote:
I used to have a parrot, not the bird, but the talking organizer.  After
about 8 months of putting up with its quirks and crashes, I committed
mayhem on it.  The burial was very simple.

-----Original Message----- From: blindcooltech-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:blindcooltech-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of The Scarlet Wombat Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2006 4:27 PM To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [bct] Re: TADI Unused Sample on Unbelievable Sale

Sounds a bunch better than the Voice Mate thing that I have and never use because it eats batteries for lunch and only records 40 minutes of speech.