[bct] Re: TADI Unused Sample on Unbelievable Sale

  • From: Chris G <chrisg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 17:17:58 -0500

hi,
I purchased a Tady when they first came out.
I kept it for about 6 months and sold it.
I did not like the small keys, they were doable, but i didn't like them.
I also did not like that it spelled out names in the address book.
it was a nice device and i don't know if they did anything to improve
the device.
the person I sold the Tadi to really loves it.
That's why they make maltipal devices that do the same thing.

--
Chris G <chrisg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
In just two days, tomorrow will be yesterday.