[bct] Re: TADI Unused Sample on Unbelievable Sale

  • From: "Maria" <malyn87@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 14:26:03 -0500

Hello Neal,

As I wrote in a previous message to someone, I don't quite remember who,
Lynne and I have had ours for a couple of years and find them very helpful.
However, my use of the Tadi for writing notes is limited to the voice
recorder feature, unless the note is really short; like one or two words.
The keys are rather small, but not unmanageable, and once you have the lay
of the land, so to speak,  under your finger--I say finger because although
I'm a touch typist, I usually only use one finger-you'll be able to move
around the keyboard with ease and alacrity.

Maria
 -