[bct] Re: Synthe cast

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 10:29:21 -0600

Beth, his name is Vanderheiden.  I worked there for 13 years and just
retired in January.  Now I am a consultant for them. I suppose, at some
point, I should do a Trace podcast.  Man, it just doesn't stop.  I've
promised all these podcasts and I am busier than ever.  Well, I'll just
have to make time.

Neal