[bct] Sweat Lodge Seramonies

  • From: "Will Kitto" <christalwk01@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 12:04:12 -0500

Hi every one, Will Kitto here.
Regarding the sweat lodge ceremony that Larry is going to attend, it is
forbidden to record them, as they are a saeckrit seramony.

As menny of you know, I'm a Santee Sioux Indian, and my Uncle and Cousin are
meddisin men, and I really pleed for Larry to not record this sweat, because if
he does, nothing but bad luck will happen to him.
I really don't want to see this happen to him as I know him to be a very
wonderfull man, and I would sure hate to see any thing bad happen to him or his

As I'm writing this to the list, I'm praying for the leeder of this sweat, it
is my hope that he isn't in it for any kind of fighnanchill gain, as that not
permitted as well, because nothing good will come of it.
I'm sarri to dampin anyones hope for a pod cast on this serimony, plees believ
me when I say that I know what I know I'm talking about.

If any of you on the list would to know any more on the subject, catch me in
the conference room, or get ahold of me on skype, my user name is
thanks for taking the time to reed this.
Will Kitto