[bct] Re: Sunday voice chat seminar

  • From: Larry Gassman <lgsinger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 06:10:01 -0800

Does this mean the Saturday Seminar is canceled? I didn't see a mention of it in this post, unless I misssed it.
Thank you!
Larry Gassman

At 03:14 PM 3-24-2006, you wrote:

This is a reminder to everyone that I will be conducting a voice chat seminar on
Sunday about various third party accessible applications that work well
with series 60 cell phones. These seminars are not just for those who are using a screen
reader for their phone like Talks or Mobile speak, but for anyone who wants to attend
and learn about such phones and applications. I will be talking in depth about 15
or so applications. This is a great way to learn how to enhance your cell phone
experience. The Sunday seminar details are below. Hope to see everyone there.
Date:
Sunday, March 26
Time:
2:00 p.m. eastern, 1:00 p.m. central, 12:00 p.m. mountain, 11:00 a.m. pacific, 7:00
p.m. GMT, 19:00 GMT if you are using a 24 hour clock.
Place:
<http://67.19.231.218/v4/login.asp?r=4ed930a7&p=0>http://67.19.231.218/v4/login.asp?r=4ed930a7&p=0
User name:
Anything you want for your display name
password:
Not required
What is needed:
headphones or speakers, and a microphone. You will also need the ivocalize voice
chat client that can be downloaded below.
<http://s.tcconference.com/v4/tcConferenceSetup.exe>http://s.tcconference.com/v4/tcConferenceSetup.exe
Who can attend:
anyone, it is an open seminar.
Things to be discussed:
third party accessible cell phone applications, both free and for sale.
If you have any questions, feel free to email me at
<mailto:bharbolt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>bharbolt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Regards,
Brent Harbolt