[bct] Sunday voice chat seminar

  • From: "Brent Harbolt" <bharbolt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 17:14:51 -0600

This is a reminder to everyone that I will be conducting a voice chat seminar on
Sunday about various third party accessible applications that work well
with series 60 cell phones.  These seminars are not just for those who are
using a screen
reader for their phone like Talks or Mobile speak, but for anyone who wants to
and learn about such phones and applications.  I will be talking in depth about
or so applications.  This is a great way to learn how to enhance your cell phone
experience.  The Sunday seminar details are below.  Hope to see everyone there.
Sunday, March 26
2:00 p.m. eastern, 1:00 p.m. central, 12:00 p.m. mountain, 11:00 a.m. pacific,
p.m. GMT, 19:00 GMT if you are using a 24 hour clock.
User name:
Anything you want for your display name
Not required
What is needed:
headphones or speakers, and a microphone.  You will also need the ivocalize
chat client that can be downloaded below.
Who can attend:
anyone, it is an open seminar.
Things to be discussed:
third party accessible cell phone applications, both free and for sale.
If you have any questions, feel free to email me at
Brent Harbolt